The firm said this would enable them to offer a full range of services from one brand including healthplans, private medical insurance and wellbeing.
Group chief executive Des Benjamin said: “During the last eight years we have focused on building and diversifying the organisation and investing in the brands we’ve acquired. The next stage of the strategy is to capitalise on this growth and unite the group closely as one team, with one voice, one purpose and under one flag.
“This is an exciti
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel