The firm said this would enable them to offer a full range of services from one brand including healthplans, private medical insurance and wellbeing.
Group chief executive Des Benjamin said: “During the last eight years we have focused on building and diversifying the organisation and investing in the brands we’ve acquired. The next stage of the strategy is to capitalise on this growth and unite the group closely as one team, with one voice, one purpose and under one flag.
“This is an
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years