Mr Lyons was appointed to the board of Miller as a non-executive director in May 2004 and became deputy chairman in January 2007.
Previously, he worked for JP Morgan and later Salomon Brothers, and between 1995 and 2001 he ran the European Financial Institutions Group at Lehman Brothers. Since his retirement from Lehman Brothers, Mr Lyons has joined the boards of Catlin Insurance Company and Catlin Underwriting Agency.
Graham Clarke, chief executive of Miller commented: “I’m delighted to
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018