It is the first time that this position has been held by a UK member of the association, and reflects the growing influence of the UK legal expenses market within Europe.
Mr Asplin said: “I’ve held one of the six seats on the RIAD board for several years and have strived to endorse and enhance the association’s purpose – to promote the reputation and development of legal expenses insurance and safeguard the general interests of its members – along with my RIAD colleagues.
“I am honoured to
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- Market moves: Across the board