DP Insurance Consultants, specialising in household and property owners business, has been added to CCV’s Cheltenham operation and delivers a GWP approaching £1m.
Norwest Estates in Wigan will combine with Alkers and adds over £1m GWP to the business. All members of staff from both DP and Norwest have been retained.
Tim Johnson, CCV’s chief executive commented “Both DP and Norwest are well established businesses, which were seeking the comfort of a larger home. We were able to provide that
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years