DP Insurance Consultants, specialising in household and property owners business, has been added to CCV’s Cheltenham operation and delivers a GWP approaching £1m.
Norwest Estates in Wigan will combine with Alkers and adds over £1m GWP to the business. All members of staff from both DP and Norwest have been retained.
Tim Johnson, CCV’s chief executive commented “Both DP and Norwest are well established businesses, which were seeking the comfort of a larger home. We were able to provide that s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData