The insurer said the decision came after it had carried out a detailed review of the opportunities.
Zurich confirmed it would continue to assess growth opportunities in line with its stated strategic and financial targets, in furtherance of continued shareholder value. In addition, it will recommence purchasing shares under its previously announced share buyback program starting Friday, July 11, 2008.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel