Mr Potts joins Bridge from Willis where he held a similar position as chairman of the Corporate Risks Business.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr Potts said "I am excited to be joining the most highly respected independent broking business in Manchester. With a great team and a reputation for quality client service, we have a unique opportunity to develop and grow the business in both the regional and national markets".
Mike Backner, director at Bridge added "with Roger’s knowledge of the ma
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?