Mr Potts joins Bridge from Willis where he held a similar position as chairman of the Corporate Risks Business.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr Potts said "I am excited to be joining the most highly respected independent broking business in Manchester. With a great team and a reputation for quality client service, we have a unique opportunity to develop and grow the business in both the regional and national markets".
Mike Backner, director at Bridge added "with Roger’s knowledge of the ma
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five