Mr Potts joins Bridge from Willis where he held a similar position as chairman of the Corporate Risks Business.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr Potts said "I am excited to be joining the most highly respected independent broking business in Manchester. With a great team and a reputation for quality client service, we have a unique opportunity to develop and grow the business in both the regional and national markets".
Mike Backner, director at Bridge added "with Roger’s knowledge of the
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018