Chubb has also announced the confirmation from AM Best of Chubb Europe's financial rating of A++ Superior. This rating applies to both the Chubb Corporation and Chubb Insurance Company of Europe.
This follows that from Standard & Poor's in which the Chubb Corporation was upgraded for its senior unsecured corporate debt from A to A+ and reaffirmed its financial strength rating of AA for its operating companies.
Chris Giles, CEO of Chubb Insurance Company of Europe, said: "We are pleased to announce
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand