Voyager is a specialist wholesale intermediary based in Guildford, Surrey operating in the area of accident sickness and health, principally related to travel insurance.
Handling approximately £12m gross written premiums, the acquisition complements Somerville’s other companies working in this area. Somerville owns Oak Underwriting and Plum (Home) and the group’s underwriting and agency interests will now manage about £50m gross written premium.
Andrew Cross, chairman of Somerville, said: “I
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups