Voyager is a specialist wholesale intermediary based in Guildford, Surrey operating in the area of accident sickness and health, principally related to travel insurance.
Handling approximately £12m gross written premiums, the acquisition complements Somerville’s other companies working in this area. Somerville owns Oak Underwriting and Plum (Home) and the group’s underwriting and agency interests will now manage about £50m gross written premium.
Andrew Cross, chairman of Somerville, said: “I
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016