Voyager is a specialist wholesale intermediary based in Guildford, Surrey operating in the area of accident sickness and health, principally related to travel insurance.
Handling approximately £12m gross written premiums, the acquisition complements Somerville’s other companies working in this area. Somerville owns Oak Underwriting and Plum (Home) and the group’s underwriting and agency interests will now manage about £50m gross written premium.
Andrew Cross, chairman of Somerville, said: “I
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018