IRC Europe is an independent trade credit insurance broker in the UK. The company provides consultation and tailored coverage to a wide variety of UK and international clients against the risk of bad debt due to the insolvency or protracted default of their customers. Founded in 1993, IRC Europe now employs over 50 staff, operating from offices in Glasgow, London, Birmingham and Leeds.
Paul Bridgwater, chief executive officer of RKHH, said; “IRC Europe has developed as an extremely strong bu
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April