Our Network, set up primarily for members of the Institute of Insurance Brokers has also received over 180 inquiries from brokers who have expressed interest in joining, it added.
Managing director Paul Brierley said: “Obviously we are delighted with the number of brokers and insurers that have joined Our Network so far. And, despite the very public criticisms voiced by concerned rivals, it is now obvious that we have certainly hit the ground running and we intend to build on that momentum."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017