Our Network, set up primarily for members of the Institute of Insurance Brokers has also received over 180 inquiries from brokers who have expressed interest in joining, it added.
Managing director Paul Brierley said: “Obviously we are delighted with the number of brokers and insurers that have joined Our Network so far. And, despite the very public criticisms voiced by concerned rivals, it is now obvious that we have certainly hit the ground running and we intend to build on that momentum."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints