CCV chief executive Tim Johnson said he was delighted with the company's latest acquisition: "K F Garner & Co is a well established and respected local business. We see this as springboard for future acquisitions in the local area and we will be working hard with the management team to identify those opportunities as well as supporting them with the development of their specialist scheme."
This acquisition moves CCV's total GWP to in excess of £240m and is its 37th acquisition in 2 and a half
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products