The five year contract will see the provision of tradesman liability; goods in transit, haulier; contractors all risks and let property to members via a Cobra branded white-label version of the Moorhouse Xbroker platform.
In addition its van and private car products will be available to Cobra members on OpenGI, CDL, SSP and Insurecom.
As part of the deal Cobra members will benefit from use of the Xbroker platform, and will receive favourable commission rates and preferential terms.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance