Norwich Union refuses to bow to commission demands. RSA is to roll out a new proposition for brokers that will give each a named relationship manager. Biba calls for the insurance industry to work towards a market solution for commission disclosure, and Insurer service levels are still not meeting broker expectations.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal