The partnership will provide lead advisory support to insurance and reinsurance transactions in the UK, Bermuda, Europe, Middle East, India and South Africa.
Mr. Lumbis will be joined by David Coles, director, and Jon de Jager, assistant director with additional appointments due in 2009.
Mr. Lumbis commented; “For far too long, the international insurance and reinsurance midmarket has been underserved by the investment banking community. Atlas Partners LLP intends to address this by providin
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April