The partnership will provide lead advisory support to insurance and reinsurance transactions in the UK, Bermuda, Europe, Middle East, India and South Africa.
Mr. Lumbis will be joined by David Coles, director, and Jon de Jager, assistant director with additional appointments due in 2009.
Mr. Lumbis commented; “For far too long, the international insurance and reinsurance midmarket has been underserved by the investment banking community. Atlas Partners LLP intends to address this by providin
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices