The partnership will provide lead advisory support to insurance and reinsurance transactions in the UK, Bermuda, Europe, Middle East, India and South Africa.
Mr. Lumbis will be joined by David Coles, director, and Jon de Jager, assistant director with additional appointments due in 2009.
Mr. Lumbis commented; “For far too long, the international insurance and reinsurance midmarket has been underserved by the investment banking community. Atlas Partners LLP intends to address this by providin
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m