Brian Farrington, assistant director, Sales & Marketing, Singer & Friedlander Insurance Finance comments: "We are absolutely delighted with the figures for 2003 and see yet more room for growth in the premium finance market. The key to our success has been our flexibility, combined with a strong focus on customer service."
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth