The Society is a free, exclusive club for brokers. Members get to attend two specially curated morning meet-up events each year, in addition to an early-bird invitation to the ever-popular and regularly over-subscribed HNW Forum.
The content at the meet-up events has been specially created and approved by a high-level HNW advisory board. A total of 12 CEOs ensure the sessions are business-useful, tackle current topics and are highly relevant to this very special market.
Joining the Society offe
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly