The Society is a free, exclusive club for brokers. Members get to attend two specially curated morning meet-up events each year, in addition to an early-bird invitation to the ever-popular and regularly over-subscribed HNW Forum.
The content at the meet-up events has been specially created and approved by a high-level HNW advisory board. A total of 12 CEOs ensure the sessions are business-useful, tackle current topics and are highly relevant to this very special market.
Joining the Society offe
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices