The Society is a free, exclusive club for brokers. Members get to attend two specially curated morning meet-up events each year, in addition to an early-bird invitation to the ever-popular and regularly over-subscribed HNW Forum.
The content at the meet-up events has been specially created and approved by a high-level HNW advisory board. A total of 12 CEOs ensure the sessions are business-useful, tackle current topics and are highly relevant to this very special market.
Joining the Society offe
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017