Brokers have described the collapse of Enterprise Insurance as a significant concern, especially for the motor market.
This July, Enterprise Insurance, which was established in July 2004, admitted that it was insolvent. The Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (GFSC) ordered Enterprise to cease issuing new insurance policies immediately. The GFSC stated it had also issued directions prohibiting Enterprise from making any payments unless authorised by the GFSC, in order to protect the assets o
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin