Brokers have described the collapse of Enterprise Insurance as a significant concern, especially for the motor market.
This July, Enterprise Insurance, which was established in July 2004, admitted that it was insolvent. The Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (GFSC) ordered Enterprise to cease issuing new insurance policies immediately. The GFSC stated it had also issued directions prohibiting Enterprise from making any payments unless authorised by the GFSC, in order to protect the assets o
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April