The EU referendum on 23 June is an issue currently dividing the country. Some in the sector are firmly decided which way they will vote on whether or not the UK should opt for Brexit. Others though are still confused and say they would like more information such as facts and figures from trade bodies and insurers before they make a decision.
On the one hand the government and many industries – including insurance representatives – have argued that it is much safer to remain in the union. Just l
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin