While the nation’s attention was focused on the damage wrought by the recent storms and many householders counted the cost of the flooding in their homes, the question of how best to protect small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) resurfaced.
They are excluded from the government-supported Flood Re scheme which begins in April. It has been designed to help residents in flood-prone areas access cheaper insurance funded by an industry-wide levy on all home policies.
The British Insu
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover