The recent introduction of new professional indemnity (PI) insurance products for brokers has focused attention on whether it’s a market on the rise.
In October RSA unveiled what it described as a tailored online product for its commercial brokers seeking to protect customers ranging from SMEs to larger businesses. The provider said the global recession had increased the need for PI insurance and an online product was demanded by both brokers and customers.
Last month Manchester Underwriting Man
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future