The recent introduction of new professional indemnity (PI) insurance products for brokers has focused attention on whether it’s a market on the rise.
In October RSA unveiled what it described as a tailored online product for its commercial brokers seeking to protect customers ranging from SMEs to larger businesses. The provider said the global recession had increased the need for PI insurance and an online product was demanded by both brokers and customers.
Last month Manchester Underwriting Man
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list