Cyber has been a buzzword in the insurance sector for a while. The recent hack of telecommunications business Talk Talk has only increased awareness in the insurance community and wider business market.
For brokers, a highly publicised event such as this serves to reinforce the need to know about relevant products and the importance of advising commercial clients on them effectively.
Glyn Thoms heads up the cyber team for Willis in London. He believes there is currently a lot of “scope for brok
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?