Cyber has been a buzzword in the insurance sector for a while. The recent hack of telecommunications business Talk Talk has only increased awareness in the insurance community and wider business market.
For brokers, a highly publicised event such as this serves to reinforce the need to know about relevant products and the importance of advising commercial clients on them effectively.
Glyn Thoms heads up the cyber team for Willis in London. He believes there is currently a lot of “scope for brok
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five