Niche lines and specialisms are becoming increasingly important to brokers – they can help enhance profits and in some cases allow brokers to occupy less competitive spaces.
Therefore Insurance Age is set to host its first online event dedicated to exploring these exciting areas of the market.
The virtual event, set to take place on 5 November 2015,
will examine a range of issues that fall under the specialist umbrella. From the comfort
of your own desk you’ll be able
to log on to a series
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future