Niche lines and specialisms are becoming increasingly important to brokers – they can help enhance profits and in some cases allow brokers to occupy less competitive spaces.
Therefore Insurance Age is set to host its first online event dedicated to exploring these exciting areas of the market.
The virtual event, set to take place on 5 November 2015,
will examine a range of issues that fall under the specialist umbrella. From the comfort
of your own desk you’ll be able
to log on to a series
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal