Niche lines and specialisms are becoming increasingly important to brokers – they can help enhance profits and in some cases allow brokers to occupy less competitive spaces.
Therefore Insurance Age is set to host its first online event dedicated to exploring these exciting areas of the market.
The virtual event, set to take place on 5 November 2015,
will examine a range of issues that fall under the specialist umbrella. From the comfort
of your own desk you’ll be able
to log on to a series
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly