Brightside has had some setbacks this year and in September saw its second chief executive in less than 12 months leave the business.
Insurance Age revealed that chief executive Andrew Wallin had left the broker last month after only being in the post since January. He had replaced Paul Williams, who had also stayed less than a year. Williams moved to JLT-owned Thistle Insurance.
Chairman Mark Cliff has taken up the reins as CEO in addition to his previous responsibilities. Cliff, who joined as
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal