Brightside has had some setbacks this year and in September saw its second chief executive in less than 12 months leave the business.
Insurance Age revealed that chief executive Andrew Wallin had left the broker last month after only being in the post since January. He had replaced Paul Williams, who had also stayed less than a year. Williams moved to JLT-owned Thistle Insurance.
Chairman Mark Cliff has taken up the reins as CEO in addition to his previous responsibilities. Cliff, who joined as
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018