Brightside has had some setbacks this year and in September saw its second chief executive in less than 12 months leave the business.
Insurance Age revealed that chief executive Andrew Wallin had left the broker last month after only being in the post since January. He had replaced Paul Williams, who had also stayed less than a year. Williams moved to JLT-owned Thistle Insurance.
Chairman Mark Cliff has taken up the reins as CEO in addition to his previous responsibilities. Cliff, who joined as
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall