Bristol is set to host the southern Broker Expo for the first time with the event taking place on 17 September.
Moving from its former home in Ascot, Insurance Age is proud to bring the expo, backed by more than 35 top insurance providers, to the South West region at the Marriot City Centre hotel, Bristol.
As ever the CIPD-accredited event is free to attend for brokers and features a top notch workshop programme and wide range of exhibitors on hand to build business-enhancing relationships.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched