Bristol is set to host the southern Broker Expo for the first time with the event taking place on 17 September.
Moving from its former home in Ascot, Insurance Age is proud to bring the expo, backed by more than 35 top insurance providers, to the South West region at the Marriot City Centre hotel, Bristol.
As ever the CIPD-accredited event is free to attend for brokers and features a top notch workshop programme and wide range of exhibitors on hand to build business-enhancing relationships.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints