Bristol is set to host the southern Broker Expo for the first time with the event taking place on 17 September.
Moving from its former home in Ascot, Insurance Age is proud to bring the expo, backed by more than 35 top insurance providers, to the South West region at the Marriot City Centre hotel, Bristol.
As ever the CIPD-accredited event is free to attend for brokers and features a top notch workshop programme and wide range of exhibitors on hand to build business-enhancing relationships.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin