When Arthur J Gallagher recruited Stuart Reid from the role of executive chairman of Bluefin to become the chief executive of its UK retail division, it seemed a fairly straightforward calculation in the eyes of many industry figures. He is widely respected by his peers in the market.
His move naturally raises questions about exactly what he brings to Gallagher, and what the future may hold for Bluefin.
And one of the questions on the lips of the broking market is what Reid’s arrival in the hot
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers