When Arthur J Gallagher recruited Stuart Reid from the role of executive chairman of Bluefin to become the chief executive of its UK retail division, it seemed a fairly straightforward calculation in the eyes of many industry figures. He is widely respected by his peers in the market.
His move naturally raises questions about exactly what he brings to Gallagher, and what the future may hold for Bluefin.
And one of the questions on the lips of the broking market is what Reid’s arrival in the hot
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin