Brokers have indicated their support for legal expenses insurer Das following the appointment of Andrew Burke as CEO last month.
Burke replaced Paul Asplin who has left the insurer and is currently under investigation following an internal audit launched in October, at which point he was suspended. Two other members of staff had also been suspended earlier that month in what Das has described as an unconnected case which is also being investigated.
The legal expenses insurer has seen a number of
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five