Brokers have indicated their support for legal expenses insurer Das following the appointment of Andrew Burke as CEO last month.
Burke replaced Paul Asplin who has left the insurer and is currently under investigation following an internal audit launched in October, at which point he was suspended. Two other members of staff had also been suspended earlier that month in what Das has described as an unconnected case which is also being investigated.
The legal expenses insurer has seen a number of
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud