Brokers have indicated their support for legal expenses insurer Das following the appointment of Andrew Burke as CEO last month.
Burke replaced Paul Asplin who has left the insurer and is currently under investigation following an internal audit launched in October, at which point he was suspended. Two other members of staff had also been suspended earlier that month in what Das has described as an unconnected case which is also being investigated.
The legal expenses insurer has seen a number of
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin