While negotiations continue apace behind the scenes to resolve the future of Towergate, the industry at large remains in the dark over precisely how the cards will fall.
Towergate has hit choppy waters and is considering bids for the company as it grapples with a near £1bn debt and other financial problems.
Marsh continues to be regarded as the most likely to take over the troubled firm and is thought to have made a formal approach in December.
Any hopes that Peter Cullum, Towergate’s founder a
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover