Nearly 50 delegates gathered at the Crowne Plaza in Glasgow for Insurance Age’s Digital Broker Scotland 2014 event last month.
A packed auditorium heard first from Jasper Martens, head of marketing and communication at Simply Business.
He told the audience engaging with customers did not have to be expensive and everyone should take the first step be it on Twitter, by blogging or posting videos. According to Martens, clients and potential clients are only interested in insurance for one month of
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin