Nearly 50 delegates gathered at the Crowne Plaza in Glasgow for Insurance Age’s Digital Broker Scotland 2014 event last month.
A packed auditorium heard first from Jasper Martens, head of marketing and communication at Simply Business.
He told the audience engaging with customers did not have to be expensive and everyone should take the first step be it on Twitter, by blogging or posting videos. According to Martens, clients and potential clients are only interested in insurance for one month of
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017