Open GI changed ownership again last month, as parent company Open International teamed up with Montagu Private Equity to complete a management buyout (MBO).
The deal was met with measured pleasure, with figures from the market offering their congratulations to CEO Chris Guillaume and his management team but also detailing areas for the tech provider to improve.
One broker who uses the Open GI system said that while they welcomed the deal, they were not expecting it to have any immediate impact
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti