Open GI changed ownership again last month, as parent company Open International teamed up with Montagu Private Equity to complete a management buyout (MBO).
The deal was met with measured pleasure, with figures from the market offering their congratulations to CEO Chris Guillaume and his management team but also detailing areas for the tech provider to improve.
One broker who uses the Open GI system said that while they welcomed the deal, they were not expecting it to have any immediate impact
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover