Having bought Giles in September last year for £233m, Arthur J Gallagher grew again this April. On the 1st of the month it completed the purchase of Oval Group for £199m. This was closely followed by the announcement that the broker had bought Australian group Wesfarmers, which includes Oamps in the UK.
Then after a quiet 10 days, it emerged that Adrian Brown was standing down as CEO of UK and Western Europe at RSA to take up the role of executive chairman for underwriting and distribution at Ga
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April