Zurich Insurance Group announced plans to cut 800 jobs worldwide last month. It subsequently revealed that these losses would “primarily impact” the UK, Ireland and Switzerland.
This was the latest in a series of announcements which indicate that major change is afoot at the company.
In November last year Zurich announced that 121 jobs would be lost in the UK as a result of a restructure of the personal lines division. At the beginning of March this year the provider stated that it w
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five