Zurich Insurance Group announced plans to cut 800 jobs worldwide last month. It subsequently revealed that these losses would “primarily impact” the UK, Ireland and Switzerland.
This was the latest in a series of announcements which indicate that major change is afoot at the company.
In November last year Zurich announced that 121 jobs would be lost in the UK as a result of a restructure of the personal lines division. At the beginning of March this year the provider stated that it w
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?