Mystery has surrounded the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) investigation into managing general agent (MGA) AccessBI.
Last month, Insurance Age revealed that the MGA – which is part of Access Risk Management Group – froze its client accounts as a result of the regulatory probe.
It came as insurers Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe (LMIE) and Catlin moved to distance themselves from the MGA amid reports that they were linked to AccessBI’s policies, including for care homes and property owners.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal