Mystery has surrounded the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) investigation into managing general agent (MGA) AccessBI.
Last month, Insurance Age revealed that the MGA – which is part of Access Risk Management Group – froze its client accounts as a result of the regulatory probe.
It came as insurers Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe (LMIE) and Catlin moved to distance themselves from the MGA amid reports that they were linked to AccessBI’s policies, including for care homes and property owners.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017