Mystery has surrounded the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) investigation into managing general agent (MGA) AccessBI.
Last month, Insurance Age revealed that the MGA – which is part of Access Risk Management Group – froze its client accounts as a result of the regulatory probe.
It came as insurers Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe (LMIE) and Catlin moved to distance themselves from the MGA amid reports that they were linked to AccessBI’s policies, including for care homes and property owners.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData