A variety of sporting figures brought a certain X-factor to insurance last month by opting to chance their arms in the competitive arena of broking.
New broker start-up Adelphi Risk Management appointed England Rugby World Cup winner Neil Back as a director and Leeds-based Henderson Insurance Brokers unveiled England’s Rugby League captain Kevin Sinfield as an ambassador.
Completing the recruitment hat-trick was former Kent and Glamorgan cricketer Mike Powell, who was named as part of Thomas Car
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017