A variety of sporting figures brought a certain X-factor to insurance last month by opting to chance their arms in the competitive arena of broking.
New broker start-up Adelphi Risk Management appointed England Rugby World Cup winner Neil Back as a director and Leeds-based Henderson Insurance Brokers unveiled England’s Rugby League captain Kevin Sinfield as an ambassador.
Completing the recruitment hat-trick was former Kent and Glamorgan cricketer Mike Powell, who was named as part of Thomas Car
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall