A variety of sporting figures brought a certain X-factor to insurance last month by opting to chance their arms in the competitive arena of broking.
New broker start-up Adelphi Risk Management appointed England Rugby World Cup winner Neil Back as a director and Leeds-based Henderson Insurance Brokers unveiled England’s Rugby League captain Kevin Sinfield as an ambassador.
Completing the recruitment hat-trick was former Kent and Glamorgan cricketer Mike Powell, who was named as part of Thomas Car
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices