Peter Cullum’s involvement in a new venture has brought him – and broker appetite for MGAs – back into the headlines over recent weeks.
The Towergate founder is an investor and non-executive director in Global Risk Partners (GRP), a London Market-focused consolidation business established by ex-Willis CEO David Margrett. At the end of October, it was confirmed that GRP had purchased Towergate Underwriting’s commercial property division for £9.25m. And following that deal, Margrett revealed that
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?