November was probably a month that RSA would rather forget given the controversy which surrounded its Irish business and caused its share price to plunge by over 10% in one day.
Normally eclipsed by its fellow insurers when it comes to making headlines, the provider dominated the news agenda thanks to events at RSA Ireland which delivered a trio of senior suspensions, an investigation into claims and finance issues and a profit warning, not to mention a dramatic resignation.
Starting from the be
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five