November was probably a month that RSA would rather forget given the controversy which surrounded its Irish business and caused its share price to plunge by over 10% in one day.
Normally eclipsed by its fellow insurers when it comes to making headlines, the provider dominated the news agenda thanks to events at RSA Ireland which delivered a trio of senior suspensions, an investigation into claims and finance issues and a profit warning, not to mention a dramatic resignation.
Starting from the be
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover