Now in its third year the event returns to Ascot Racecourse after the success of 2012 when the exhibition hall was buzzing with 300 attendees. Make sure you grab the chance to renew old acquaintances and build new relationships by mixing with your peers and our 50 exhibitors at the event.
A range of sessions, accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute, will also be available to make sure you get the most from your time with us. Topics under discussion will include matters ranging from broke
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData