The iParc project, a proposed insurer-sponsored real-time rating hub for the personal lines market, has been shelved.
News first broke in December last year that Polaris was in discussions with insurers – including Ageas, Allianz, Covéa, Markerstudy and LV – around the possibility of developing a new solution for the market which would help brokers compete with direct providers. The platform was intended to connect insurers and brokers as well as provide access to data enrichment facilities, suc
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017