The Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) thematic review into motor legal expenses insurance (MLEI) was warmly received by key industry trade bodies as bringing “greater clarity” and a “useful reminder” for the market place.
The British Insurance Brokers’ Association and the Association of British Insurers both had words of endorsement for the regulator’s work however the industry was still left with a warning ringing in its ears.
The FCA’s headline findings included the assertion that the comple
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board