The Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) thematic review into motor legal expenses insurance (MLEI) was warmly received by key industry trade bodies as bringing “greater clarity” and a “useful reminder” for the market place.
The British Insurance Brokers’ Association and the Association of British Insurers both had words of endorsement for the regulator’s work however the industry was still left with a warning ringing in its ears.
The FCA’s headline findings included the assertion that the
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal