Axa was forced to admit to a data blunder last month as it was revealed that the insurer’s Reading branch had mistakenly sent an email containing data including the renewal dates of thousands of policies to 32 brokers this February.
The branch was attempting to collect the Employers’ Reference Number (ERN) of brokers’ clients at the time. When the error came to light, Axa management immediately informed the brokers concerned, and advised them of the steps the company was taking to rectify the si
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?