The launch of a joint venture between SSP and Wunelli came with the claim that the “first mass market” telematics-based motor product using an app on a smartphone would open up the technology to a multitude of brokers.
Indeed, the product, SoteriaDrive, was hailed by the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s executive director Graeme Trudgill as a “significant breakthrough for brokers”.
Putting this acclaim into context, in Insurance Age’s 2012 Autumn Sentiment Survey, just 22.6% of brokers s
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin