The launch of a joint venture between SSP and Wunelli came with the claim that the “first mass market” telematics-based motor product using an app on a smartphone would open up the technology to a multitude of brokers.
Indeed, the product, SoteriaDrive, was hailed by the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s executive director Graeme Trudgill as a “significant breakthrough for brokers”.
Putting this acclaim into context, in Insurance Age’s 2012 Autumn Sentiment Survey, just 22.6% of brokers s
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints