The launch of a joint venture between SSP and Wunelli came with the claim that the “first mass market” telematics-based motor product using an app on a smartphone would open up the technology to a multitude of brokers.
Indeed, the product, SoteriaDrive, was hailed by the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s executive director Graeme Trudgill as a “significant breakthrough for brokers”.
Putting this acclaim into context, in Insurance Age’s 2012 Autumn Sentiment Survey, just 22.6% of brokers s
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution