Insurance Age is proud to bring you two bespoke events on e-broking and regulation across the end of June and beginning of July respectively.
On 27 June brokers will gather at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester to make sure they don’t get left behind on the e-trading route to growth.
Attendees will benefit from the thoughts of keynote speakers and a panel session on maximising e-trading capabilities, as well as the chance to attend three interactive demonstration sessions from event partner NIG an
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups