Insurance Age is proud to bring you two bespoke events on e-broking and regulation across the end of June and beginning of July respectively.
On 27 June brokers will gather at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester to make sure they don’t get left behind on the e-trading route to growth.
Attendees will benefit from the thoughts of keynote speakers and a panel session on maximising e-trading capabilities, as well as the chance to attend three interactive demonstration sessions from event partner NIG an
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin