Insurance Age is proud to bring you two bespoke events on e-broking and regulation across the end of June and beginning of July respectively.
On 27 June brokers will gather at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester to make sure they don’t get left behind on the e-trading route to growth.
Attendees will benefit from the thoughts of keynote speakers and a panel session on maximising e-trading capabilities, as well as the chance to attend three interactive demonstration sessions from event partner NIG an
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services