The document, The importance of being chartered, also lists that between 2009 and March 2013 the number of chartered individual members grew from 18,000 to 21,331.
The breakdown, in addition to chartered brokers shows 14,921 chartered insurance practitioners and 3,513 chartered financial planners were now signed up.
In addition, since 2007 the CII has seen substantial growth in its corporate chartered title. By March 2013 the number had reached 669 firms of which 145 were brokers. Chartered insu
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover