The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) conference returns to the ExCel in London this year, on the 15 and 16 May.
After two action-packed years in Manchester, it is clear that London will have a lot to live up to. But nobody can deny that this year’s conference has plenty of its own attractions.
It is of course the first Biba conference with Steve White at the helm of the trade body, and will be the first opportunity for the organisation’s former head of compliance and training to set
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin