The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) conference returns to the ExCel in London this year, on the 15 and 16 May.
After two action-packed years in Manchester, it is clear that London will have a lot to live up to. But nobody can deny that this year’s conference has plenty of its own attractions.
It is of course the first Biba conference with Steve White at the helm of the trade body, and will be the first opportunity for the organisation’s former head of compliance and training to set
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board