Janice Deakin’s departure from Aviva has been greeted with surprise and it is fair to say dismay in the broking market.
Ms Deakin spent 13 years at the insurer, with the last three years of that time in the role of intermediary and partnerships director. She will be on gardening leave until August, after which she is set to join Arthur J Gallagher as commercial director.
Aviva’s troubles over the past few years have been well documented, with the departure of group CEO Andrew Moss after a shareh
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints