When she joined Axa back in 2011, restructuring the insurer’s commercial lines offering was Amanda Blanc’s chief priority.
Now, with the provider having brought its commercial lines and personal lines intermediary operations into one structure, Ms Blanc has set her sights on overhauling the strategy for the latter to replicate the work that has already taken place in the former.
In a nut shell, just as it has previously unveiled a suite of commercial products, so Axa will launch a new entry-leve
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin