When she joined Axa back in 2011, restructuring the insurer’s commercial lines offering was Amanda Blanc’s chief priority.
Now, with the provider having brought its commercial lines and personal lines intermediary operations into one structure, Ms Blanc has set her sights on overhauling the strategy for the latter to replicate the work that has already taken place in the former.
In a nut shell, just as it has previously unveiled a suite of commercial products, so Axa will launch a new entry-leve
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted