On being unveiled as the new CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba), Steve White spoke of the need to show “courage”.
And this attribute is arguably more important than ever for the trade body and Mr White in particular. Brokers are facing well-documented regulatory challenges from both home and abroad while trading conditions remain notoriously taxing.
Yet Mr White has been welcomed by brokers and insurers across the board, with many hopeful that he has the nous and passion to
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board