On being unveiled as the new CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba), Steve White spoke of the need to show “courage”.
And this attribute is arguably more important than ever for the trade body and Mr White in particular. Brokers are facing well-documented regulatory challenges from both home and abroad while trading conditions remain notoriously taxing.
Yet Mr White has been welcomed by brokers and insurers across the board, with many hopeful that he has the nous and passion to
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth