Aviva’s split with Willis Networks, long the subject of speculation in the market, was finally confirmed last month.
The latest divergence between Aviva and the network community did not raise many eyebrows, and it seems this lack of surprise was not only due to the fact that the company has form in this regard, having split with Broker Network in June 2012.
Many in the industry pointed to a general trend of insurers re-examining and scrutinising the value of relationships.
State of the model
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover