The details followed on from January’s confirmation of Andy Watson as UK CEO and François-Xavier Boisseau as the new CEO of insurance, with Mark Cliff named CEO of Ageas retail and distribution for the UK.
In the latest development both men confirmed their teams, with perhaps the biggest surprise being that Laurent Matras, previously Groupama Insurances managing director, is to leave the business in March.
Steve Daulby, director at Daulby Read Insurance Brokers, said he viewed the new teams as
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover