Optimism among insurance brokers declined in the quarter ended December 2012, according to survey results from PwC and the CBI.
The report asked brokers if their optimism about the sector’s overall business situation was going up or down. It then measured the gap between the two responses. Overall more brokers – 20% more in fact – said their optimism was going in the wrong direction.
This was worse than the preceding quarter when the survey revealed that only 15% tipped the balance. However it w
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin