Optimism among insurance brokers declined in the quarter ended December 2012, according to survey results from PwC and the CBI.
The report asked brokers if their optimism about the sector’s overall business situation was going up or down. It then measured the gap between the two responses. Overall more brokers – 20% more in fact – said their optimism was going in the wrong direction.
This was worse than the preceding quarter when the survey revealed that only 15% tipped the balance. However it w
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand