Towergate has moved into 2013 with some pretty big changes in the Midlands region.
As exclusively revealed by Insurance Age, Paul Watts, regional managing director for the Midlands, was placed on gardening leave at the end of 2012.
Meanwhile responsibility for the Nottingham office has now been taken on by the Hinckley branch, and the Sutton Coldfield location is now being managed from the Stoke office.
Mike Lawton, who left RSA in June last year to become chief executive of Towergate’s broking
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- Applied Net 2018: Google’s Capital G has faith in brokers