Towergate has moved into 2013 with some pretty big changes in the Midlands region.
As exclusively revealed by Insurance Age, Paul Watts, regional managing director for the Midlands, was placed on gardening leave at the end of 2012.
Meanwhile responsibility for the Nottingham office has now been taken on by the Hinckley branch, and the Sutton Coldfield location is now being managed from the Stoke office.
Mike Lawton, who left RSA in June last year to become chief executive of Towergate’s broking
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched