Towergate has moved into 2013 with some pretty big changes in the Midlands region.
As exclusively revealed by Insurance Age, Paul Watts, regional managing director for the Midlands, was placed on gardening leave at the end of 2012.
Meanwhile responsibility for the Nottingham office has now been taken on by the Hinckley branch, and the Sutton Coldfield location is now being managed from the Stoke office.
Mike Lawton, who left RSA in June last year to become chief executive of Towergate’s broking
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints